• The Center of Research and Community Inclusive Support (CORMIS in short) was set up in January 2018. The operation objective of the Center is focusing on building inclusion capacity for the marginalized groups, including people with disabilities. This is a scientific and technology organization managed by Danang Union of Science and Technology Associations.
• For the periods of 2018 - 2022, CORMIS will concentrate on three main programs:
- Disaster risk reduction (DRR) in climate change (CCA) context;
- Development and implementation of effective recycling models for well-being with the participation of the networks of marginalized people, enterprises, local government and universities;
- Building Resiliency through Preventative Mental Health Awareness, and Collective and Self-Care community outreach program.
• We believe that in “Inclusive society”, each individual can contribute the development of a society by actively involved and using their own potentials and capacities. Everyone has the right and responsibility to contribute his/her voice in a decision-making process that may affect his/her life. Through this vision, CORMIS wishes to contribute to many aspects of Sustainable Development Goals (STGs) and Vietnam’s strategies to achieve these goals which is the global commitment.
• The CORMIS’s strategy focus on three core fields:
- Study for developing suitable models, solutions, initiatives for promoting inclusion, strengthening quality of life of the marginalized groups in the society.
- Implementation and modification for improving the models, solutions and initiatives studied so as to assist, promote inclusion and increase quality of life of the marginalized groups in the society
- Provide services following the needs of stakeholders to collectively promote inclusion and increase quality of life of the marginalized groups in the society
Implement effectively the commitments through researches, appliance of new initiatives and model which are helpful for improving quality of life of the marginalized people.
Become a center that is trustful and pioneering in researching and applying initiatives, new and suitable models enabling the communities including the marginalized groups to increase their inclusion and sustainable developmentCore Values
Responsibility – Creation – Professional – Transparency and Unity SUPPORT US